Your Take Away
- The town of Pangot, a world-famous birding site
- Trekking in the Kilbury forest will make one adore mother nature more & more
- The Himalayas, God’s most beautiful gift to us and it is worth watching from an entirely different angle
- Every bird has its own call; the more one concentrates, the more one hears a beautiful symphony going on
- The snow-clad cliffs of Cheena peaks give a temptation to conquer it once
- Spending time alone in the quite hideout is the best way to know one’s inner self
- Volunteering to zero waste drive in Pangot is one of the ways to contribute to nature’s conversation
- The unique flora & fauna makes it an interesting space to commence a wildlife research
- Sometimes staying close to nature gives a perspective on life
Welcome to Birdwatching Tours in India
Who does not like watching colorful birds chirping and resting in their natural habitat? Well, we know that you like watching these colorful birds, hence, we at Jungle Lore are offered you exciting bird watching experiences. Our packages are well-designed itineraries that include bird watching tours throughout the North Indian regions as well as extensions to the Indian Subcontinent.
Our packages are not just any Bird Watching Tour in India; Our tours are customized with expert guides, serene locations, birding hotspots, cozy birding lodges and forest lodges, farm fresh Indian meals.
Who are we?
The Jungle Lore Birding Lodge is a part of Asian Adventures.an establishment, successfully running since 1994. The bird breaks that we have are designed, are not just for the serious birder but also for beginners, for individuals wanting to unwind in the midst of nature.
Do you want to unravel the hidden treasures of Uttarakhand? There are various options available that will surely leave you awe-struck You can choose from weekend getaways to eventuful treks and homestays in places like Abbott Mount, Jageshwar, Ranikhet, Munsyari, Pangot, Mukteshwar, Doon Valley, Jabarkhet, SonanadiWhy choose Jungle Lore Birding Lodge?
- A birding lodge that is Genuine and Authentic as the Wild.
- Great birding within the lodge premises.
- Best prices for long stays.
- Tailor-made birding tour packages.
- Expert guides.
- Photo Hide.
- Birding Host spots.
- Spectacular Nature trails.
- Forest treks
The Jungle Lore Birding Lodge Features
- A 24 X 7 front desk facility.
- Check-in at 12:00 and Check out at 11:00 am
- Daily housekeeping services
- All Cottages have attached private bathroom
More than 250 species of birds can be seen in and around Jungle Lore Birding Lodge
Exciting bird watching, wildlife & Himalayan expeditions. Inspiring Experiential tours. Bouquet of travel-related solutions.
/ Blogs One lonely trail, bordered by trees It’s face covered with green Led straight into alluring woods And beyond to the unseen I write these lines as I stand at the starting point of the trek to Cheena Peak, near Pangot. [...]
If you yearn for a blissful experience of life, it is time to look inside and do something about it…….