Your Take Away - Jungle Lore Birding Lodge
- The town of Pangot, a world-famous birding site
- Trekking in the Kilbury forest will make one adore mother nature more & more
- The Himalayas, God’s most beautiful gift to us and it is worth watching from an entirely different angle
- Every bird has its own call; the more one concentrates, the more one hears a beautiful symphony going on
- The snow-clad cliffs of Cheena peaks give a temptation to conquer it once
- Spending time alone in the quite hideout is the best way to know one’s inner self
- Volunteering to zero waste drive in Pangot is one of the ways to contribute to nature’s conversation
- The unique flora & fauna makes it an interesting space to commence a wildlife research
- Sometimes staying close to nature, trekking in the himalayas gives a perspective on life
Welcome to Bird watching Tours in India
Who does not like watching colorful birds chirping and resting in their natural habitat? Well, we know that you like watching these colorful birds, hence, we at Jungle Lore are offered you exciting bird watching experiences. Our uttarakhand tour packages are well-designed itineraries that include bird watching holidays throughout the North Indian regions as well as extensions to the Indian Subcontinent.
Our packages are not just any Bird Watching Tour in India; Our tours are customized with expert guides, serene locations, birding hotspots, cozy birding lodges and forest lodges, farm fresh Indian meals.
More than 250 species of birds can be seen in and around Jungle Lore Birding Lodge
Exciting bird watching, wildlife & Himalayan expeditions. Inspiring Experiential tours. Bouquet of travel-related solutions.
/ Blogs One lonely trail, bordered by trees It’s face covered with green Led straight into alluring woods And beyond to the unseen I write these lines as I stand at the starting point of the trek to Cheena Peak, near Pangot. [...]
If you yearn for a blissful experience of life, it is time to look inside and do something about it…….